This Fantasy on Amazing Grace for Percussion Ensemble was written for Glenn Steele and the Temple University Percussion Ensemble. This piece is arranged for eight percussionists however fewer can be used if desired (alternate parts combining percussion 1 and 2, and 7 and 8 are included).
- Percussion 1 – Bells
- Percussion 2 – Bells
- Percussion 3 – Marimba, Chimes
- Percussion 4 – Suspended Cymbal, Marimba
- Percussion 5 – Mark Tree, Marimba
- Percussion 6 – Marimba
- Percussion 7 – Vibraphone
- Percussion 8 – VIbraphone
Fantasy on Amazing Grace for Percussion Ensemble Sheet Music is available for purchase from Metropolis Music Publishers.